PR & Social Media for Speakers - Auckland workshop
This workshop is ideal for people wanting to raise their profile online and gain connections and opportunities to speak at events, tv & radio and have an offering to sell off the back of it.
This small group workshop is a chance to get tips, tools and insights from Go to Girl Natalie Cutler-Welsh. A regular guest on the AM show, radio and various live speaking events.
Join us for this in-person, 3 hour workshop with a focus on 'Getting stuff done'. Where we will help you to:
* Hone in on your message and area of expertise. Including 3 key topics you can speak on.
* Update your Social Media profiles (facebook, Instagram, Linked In) to raise your profile, reflect your area of expertise and attract your ideal audience.
* Draft posts and map out stories and Facebook live topics that allow you to share some of your skill/tips & stories.
* Map out a list of opportunities & connections for speaking, interviews, PR & publicity
* Ensure that you have a product/service offering that is a natural on-sell from your guest expert/speaking/media opportunities.
When: Tuesday 19 September 9:30am-12:30pm
Where: Go to Girl HQ Meadowbank Auckland
To secure your spot book here or text me with your email address and I will send you an invoice and address/event details. 021 182 2908
* 20 min pre or post event phone chat w Go to Girl
* 3 hour in-person 'get stuff done' workshop.
* Morning tea
Optional add-on: 60 min follow up 1-1 coaching session w Go to Girl $250+gst
See you there! x Nat, Go to Girl